Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

My Many coloured days




Brown
- i feel quite down spinning round and round,  I thought it was hard to feel this down!
My colored day has changed the way i feel now my name is dr down,
I crawled my way through the day just to feel my special way.
No matter what i say i still feel this way there’s just no cure to feel my special way.
I almost feel upside down just like a monkey swinging to and from the branches,
maybe just maybe tomorrow i will be PINK!
Illustration of a rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.