Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

My Beautiful Dragon Writing

I was walking down by the river and saw some smoke I was confused I had absolutely no idea what It was or could be so I looked down and stared at the little tiny dragon I was shocked I didn't know that this could even be a thing. So I continue looking at this magnificent creature I wondered, how did it get here? Are there more? How big will he get? And will it hurt me? How could I find this all out? It has greeny grey wings and beautiful I must add. I decided not to tell anyone in case it got taken off of me and I would never see it again. That night I got no sleep what so ever just looking at my new creature I was frightened to go to sleep in case it would get bigger. The next morning I got up I took him to school with me and left in bag At the end of school I went to look for him he wasn't in my bag then I realized I was holding him I had been itchy during class but did not realize it would be him. I was wondering how many people saw him. Or if he could go invizable who knows?
Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 11.22.38 AM.png

This is my dragon writing, I really enjoyed writing this It made me think about the things that could happen in this world. We had to use lots of adjectives and describing words for it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Talia, I really like how you used adjectives. It is amazing how that dragon is so small! Next time you might be able to add some alliteration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This writing is amazing Talia. I like how you asked lots of questions to make it interesting. Maybe you could give me more information about the bag like, who's bag is it, and what colour it is? I actually remember having a dream similar to this. Make sure to keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Talia.
    I love this sentence it's a really good hook wow! I was walking down by the river and saw some smoke I was confused I had absolutely no idea what it was or could be. Maybe next time you could tell me if it was supposed to be a mysteries story or a funny story.I did something similar to this but it was Earth seen from another planet. Great work wow.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.