Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Spencer Park

The learning that I did while writing this was to use commas after each name if there is more than two names.


On Friday I had the most fun on a school trip I've ever had we went to Spencer Park. The people that came were the year 4-6 learning community. We went because we needed to have some time to learn about the teachers and other kids in different places other than school.

Firstly we went in the bus to get there which was fun because I got to play hand games with Paige. Then when we had to get out of the bus my hat was knotted on the handlebars which was really annoying.

Then we arrived and had morning tea. I sat with Paige, Erika, Hayley, Emily and Phoebe. I ate some chips and an apple for my morning tea. While we ate we had a meeting about what we were going to do after morning tea.Screenshot 2017-03-14 at 11.37.31 AM.png

After that we went to play on the playground Paige and I went and played on the swings and climbing rope. We saw Erika playing by herself so we played with her. Because we went there last year, we wanted to do the same things as last year our favourite thing was the flying foxes so we did that first.

Next we went to the beach and got into groups to make the tallest tower, in my group was Erika, Levi K, Levi C and Jovarn. Our group didn't come close to winning but it was really fun anyway. Screenshot 2017-03-14 at 11.38.01 AM.png

Then we went back on the playground and got to play volleyball and tennis as well. Paige, Erika and I played in the climbing rope and spider web for a little bit and then got bored of it. So we decided to go take some photos on the i pads.

My favourite part of the school trip was playing at the beach because the sand was nice and cold on my really hot feet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Talia my name Sandra did you know any body from the hornby school I saw my cousin there and his friend maybe next time you could make the pictures bigger.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.