Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Film study wonder, quotes.



Today in English we were working on quotes for the film study we are doing on the movie wonder.
I chose to look at quotes from the movie and then explain why it is an important part of the movie.
I looked at the top ten quotes from the movie.

  • What am I learning? How quotes are actually a sufficient part of this movie and also how the movie is based off of kindness and friendship.
  • How does this work show my learning? It shows that I understand what kindness in quotes means and that I learnt how to use a google drawing document.
  • What am I wondering as a result of this learning? I am wondering if there are this many quotes in other movies or if its this one in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.