Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Greedy


This is my Greedy predicting writing that I wrote this week. Its a made up story but we could write any kind we wanted. WALT- To include as many language features as possible.


Mmm are those cherries I smell? …  I´d better run to find them luckily all my friends and family are asleep I shall try to run now well I can. I shall bring them back for my family if I can find them that is.  Boy am I hungry, I can't wait to find them and give them to my family for breakfast.


I smell them coming from the left so I´d better turn left soon, Iḿ almost there I swear. I'm there YAY! There they are, and there in a bucket so i'll have to go get my best friend  Luke to come I'll squeek for him and he'll come squeeeeek!  Heś here ¨come here over here¨ Hey look at these cherries they smell delicious I was hoping we could share them and bring them to our family to share for breakfast. I said ¨Yeah as long as we can each have one now¨ Luke said ¨Yes of course im soo hungry¨ As we pick them up we realize we probably have about half an hour left before our family wakes up. ¨oh no¨ I said. We have to turn left to get home and then just walk straight.

¨let's go¨ says Luke. ¨Family, Family look what we found¨  ¨WOW¨ everyone says and we all start digging in. ¨Mmmmmm thats so good¨ everyone says. ¨But were sooo full¨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.