Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Uru Manuka Student Tool Kits

JPEG Image
JPEG Image









On Wednesday a group of people went down to Hornby Primary to share our tool kits. My tool kit was on coding.  The thing that went best for me was presenting, because I managed to help all three of the people I was teaching in some way.  I think maybe next time I would like to present in front of more people that three. Maybe next time I could talk a little bit more. My favorite presentation to watch was Voki voice because we got to create our own Voki charactor. The hardest part was creating an animation in the space of 45 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.