Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Textiles bags.

 This semester in textiles we have been working on designing and creating bags. I made three drawstring bags, originally we were only meant to make one but I liked both of mine and wanted to give them to my cousins for Christmas so I made another bag for Family works. 

Steps: I used the same steps for all of my bags.

  1.  I cut out paper into the shape and size I wanted my bags to be.
  2. I used the template and cut my fabric.
  3. I used the overlocker on the edges of my fabric.
  4. I sewed my fabric together on three sides at the top sew it so there is a loop for the drawstring.
  5. add my drawstring and then tie it at the ends.


My bags
Family works
I also used this pink backing for the blue bag and the dog bag.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.