Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Personal Values

  

FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT THE TWO THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU

WHY IS THIS VALUE IMPORTANT TO YOU?

RECALL A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REALLY ‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.  

IF THIS VALUE IS NOT BEING RESPECTED BY OTHERS, HOW MIGHT YOU FEEL OR REACT?

 Letting go of fears It means I would be less nervous When I didn't check the lock on the door multiple times before going to sleep. Not sure, It doesn't affect me if others don't follow this.
 Finding meaning in existence To me, if I can't find meaning in existence there's no point in living.  ? Also doesn't affect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.