Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Aeroplane


Mum was tucking me in and said when i'm asleep can you find my uniform and put it on my bed so she did and she went to give me a hug but i wasn't there so mum looked out the window i saw her but she didn't see me and i was screaming mum and banging on the plane but it didn't work because it was paper and then i got a big paper cut it sliced my hand and i screamed AHHHHHHHHHH! Mum saw me but she had no idea it was me so she was talking and saying look at that there is a girl in our backyard on a paper aeroplane even though she knew i wasn't there.  I saw some extra paper and put it on my cut hand because it really hurt. Then i woke up and looked and my hand it was fine no cuts no bruises it was all a dream...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.