Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Mintie expierience

 Touching the mintie block of greatness I screamed in my head.  it just looked so good! it smelled like candy canes at christmas. I realized it wasn't christmas it just smelled amazing. It was so squishy i just wanted to squeeze it but i didn't so i wouldn't have to eat a squished candy.

Guzzling  water it felt  like my mouth was burning like a boiling volcano! The mintie has a very strange after taste but i don't know what it tastes like, i just can’t put my finger on it.


I was finally allowed to eat it and it was just so good i could eat another and another and another and another but i bet if i did i  would feel sick like , so i just kept it in my mouth for a very  very long time.

My favourite part  was  the mintie explosion making mouth feel like a boiling volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.