Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

Kiwi Can Chuck The Chicken

This is my recount of kiwi can and i think i have finished but if you see any mistakes please give me feedback

Chuck The Chicken My new favorite Kiwi Can game! I hope we do it again.

First Katie split us into 2 different groups. In my group was all my friends in Mr Breach’s group, which was great.

Then one of the groups would have the rubber chicken (cow) and pass it around. When Nathan said “chuck the chicken”, the person holding the chicken would throw it as far as they could, towards the other team. Then run around the circle of people as fast as they could. Before the other team caught it, and lined up. Then gave the chicken to each other under their legs and the next person did it over their heads. We played a few rounds on our team. Then we swapped teams.

While the other team passed the chicken around our team chanted “chuck the chicken chuck the chicken” and stopped  when Nathan said “CHUCK THE CHICKEN!”

Both teams were left with even scores so I wasn’t really that gutted because we did not lose.

I found the game very exciting. I hope we play this game again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.