Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Up In The Clouds

This is the writing I wrote about this picture. To plan we had to use what we think happened Before, During and After.


Ahhhh! Boy do I hope that the rope doesn't snap. I can’t believe I made it up here it's sooo high I have such big butterflies in my stomach.

Its (puff) so (puff) hard (puff) to walk up these stairs. I can't believe I’m about to bungee jump off this bridge it is the highest if ever been. Other than being in a plane of course.  “Is there any food on this bridge I’m really quite hungry” I said to the instructor said “I’ll buy you something after you jump”.
“Thanks a heap, this view is unbelievable”.  I’m gonna be okay, don’t fall don’t fall I think to myself.

“123 Jump!”  Says the instructor. “Ahhhhh why did I do this?” I screamed. It's over YES! “I’m okay” I yelled to the Instructor. “ Okay that will be $266 please” yelled the instructor. “Okay I’ll pay you this thursday”. As I was walked home I was very hungry. I smell some fruit and veggies so I followed the smell like a dog. At last I found it “can I have two apples” I said “yes you may that will be $12” said the shopkeeper. “Never mind I’m not that hungry” I said. Gosh thats a lot of money for two apples I thought. So I walked home and never left the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.