Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

Lazy Dayz Experience Business & Enterprise Update

Week 3
This week we have been working on making our poster we had to get very creative with the poster but I'd say most of the credit would have to go to Ella seen as she has been coming up with most of the ideas, bringing lots of art supplies from home and doing all of the writing she has really done a great job.

The materials used to create this poster are;

Large Paper
Glitter glue
Ribbon
Vivids
Paint
Tape
Hotglue
Confette

To be honest I didn't do as much work on this as I would have liked.
But with the work I did do I had a lot of fun with, my favorite part of this would have to be the glitter glue because no matter how many mistakes you made the glitter always made it look okay.

This was a challenge but it was a fun challenge and I can't wait to do it again.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Talia!

    Well done on getting up another B+E blog post! I really like how you explained what your group has been working on, who is responsible for which parts and offered your opinion. That made your post really interesting.

    You have been very busy with the Summit and other parts of the project! I am impressed with how you have been time managing and helping your group. Keep up the excellent work.

    A suggestion for next time would be to check your punctuation. The first paragraph is missing quite a few full stops!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.