Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Growth Mindset & Fixed mindset,

Today we have been working on fixed and growth mindsets.  We had to make a presentation about it and what they are. I found this fun because it was a fun subject and I got to work with two other friends. I thought it was hard but It really was fun. I think that I have a growth mindset in literacy because I always am open to fixing my writing or re doing my reading tasks so they are more interesting. I have a fixed mind set on math most of the time but I do try to have a growth mindset.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.