Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

Cybersmart- Reflection

Cyber smart

Term 1- Smart learners
This term we learnt about how to be smart on the internet.
I learnt not to share passwords.

Term 2- Smart Footprint
We got a buddy and put what we don't like people commenting o our blogs and made a post about it. I learnt that people often don't read the posts to save time.

Term 3- Smart Relationships
We learnt how to be positive.

Term 4- Smart User
We learnt about being a  smart user and that everything you search online is there forever.

My favorite thing in cyber smart this year was term ones work i'm not sure why I just know it was fun.

Something I didn't enjoy was having to do term ones work with a buddy because we had more listening then actual work to do.

My cyber smart teacher was very good at making up all the different activity's.

I think she could've explained things better. The reason for this is because often I couldn't understand what the task was even when I was listening.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Talia,
    Thanks so much for the honest reflection. It is great to read what you have learnt in each term. I will definitely work on my explaining and I have been working on making sure that you are not listening too long (like in Term 1).
    Thanks again,
    Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for your comment, Other than that I think you have been a good teacher thank-you for the effort you put in last year

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.