Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

There is no 'I' In team- First week in P.E

What makes a good team player? I think in order to be a good team player you need to listen to others ideas and try other peoples strategy's. I think to be a good team player you need to take turns sharing ideas.
What skills and attributes do you need to display? 
You need to be able to listen and try other peoples ideas/ strategy's because its not fair on others to only do what you want.

What is my role within my team?
My role is to be an officer.

What does my role involve?
Help organise the team and help get everyone sorted for the game.

How could I be a better team player?
By letting others have more of a say in what our team does and make sure everyone has something to do.


  1.  I want to get fitter by doing the sports the best I can.
  2. I want to learn how to work in a team well i can do this by listening to others not just talking over them.
  3. I also want to learn how to communicate better by listening and answering with helpful feedback.

  1. Keep an eye out for soemone who isn't involved in the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.