Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Digital technology

Introduction:
For digital technology for the past 8 weeks we have been working. I have been working on a social issue which is cyber bullying. I chose this because I know people who have been cyber bullied and I know it was really upsetting for them. I decided I wanted to help people change their ways and be nicer to people especially online. We had to come up with an issue then research story's, effect and why people do it.

My Narrative:



Research Template:



I enjoyed doing this hurumanu for 8 weeks as I got to try new websites out and hearing about different things that have happened to people. I think that some of the apps were hard to use but it was fun trying them anyway. I don't think I would do digital technology again but it was fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.