Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Hurumanu Fitness Test results

This term we have been doing P.E for hurumanu. We did fitness testing at the beginning and the end of this hurumanu to see how much we have improved. We did the exact same activity it was just to see if doing this hurumanu improved our fitness levels or not.

Beep Test:

Talia35.4

The beep test at the beginning I only got to level 3 and even then I found it hard.  My last score was 5.4 and even though I stopped then I could have done more but too many people were watching so I quit.

Name
Standing Measure
Jump Height
Difference - Vertical Distance
sit ups
Talia 
1.8  1.8 
2.2  2.2 
0.4   2.2 
13       22

My Scores om this didn't improve much at all except for the sit ups. Im not very proud of these scores but they aren't all that bad. I was hoping to have improved more than I did but my scores aren't too bad.
I was surprised that my standing measure and my jump height had stayed the exact same.

3 comments:

  1. Hi talia,Chloe here
    I really like the way you included the scores you got and how you attmitted to saying you went out because of too many people watching. I think maybe next time you could make sure the graph fits in the section of space on the page, Did you think you tried your hardest ? Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Talia,
    I really like the way you put the your scores in a table.
    next time maybe you should make sure that the table fits in the blog post.
    I also posted my fitness blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Talia,
    I like how you did your blog and how you explained it, next time I think you should make the letters bigger, but other then that I really like how you did your blog

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.