Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

P.E Term2 week2

This week in p.e we have been working on getting active in a fun way, so we get to choose what we are doing so far we have done table tennis, juggling and just dance.

for table tennis we started off playing for fun then we started to practise out coordination, e had to bounce it off the wall and try to get 20 consecutive hits, then we went and played another game with a friend.

For juggling we had to start with scarves so we could learn the basics then move on to a little rubber type ball, I couldn't even do it with the scarf because i'm the most uncoordinated person known to man. There were also some plastic rings but I knew that wouldn't work in my favour so I didn't even try.

For just dance yesterday it was really fun, we just put on some of the videos and tried to dance the way the people on the screen did (although for me it did NOT look the same.) we spent approximately an hour or a little less doing so but it was actually really fun.

Now that we get to choose what we do I really enjoy P.E and I look forward to the next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.