Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

P.E Jump Jam/ Just Dance.

This week in p.e we have been working on getting active in a fun way, so we get to choose what we are doing this week we have done, just dance and jump jam.

For jump jam we only did it for about 30 odd minutes and it was fun but eventually it got boring so we went back to just dance, all we have been doing is dancing and having fun with it but I have genuinely enjoyed P.E lately. 

We are in groups that we choose so I am with a group of friends and I like having it set up that way, I find it harder to have fun if I am with people who I don't consider friends.
happy


For just dance  we just put on some of the videos and tried to dance the way the people on the screen did. We did this for just under an hour each lesson so it was a good amount of fitness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.