Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

VIA Test

These are the results of my personality VIA test.

1.I think that this is a skill of mine, I manage to be grateful for everything I have because I know I have alot more than some other people and that I am a very lucky person,
2. I'm not sure why curiosity is my second skill, I cam a very curious person but I would have thought some of my other skills would come before it.
3.I am a kind person most of the time and when im not its either because they have done something or Its banter with friends and frankly if I was going to be kind to my friends it wouldn't go down so well.
4. I guess this one fits, I'm not sure.
5. This is very true, I use humour in every situation possible. When I'm sad, when someone else is, when its an awkward situation or just in everyday conversation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.