Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Budgeting Crossword- Business Studies

 Today in business we have been making crosswords to do with budgeting, we could also make a budgeting language dictionary but I decided to do a crossword. I used 10 words that relate to budgeting.



I used google for some of the answers today but I never used an actual website I just used a dictionary to make sure that I got all of my answers right. 
I think I got a lot of this right but it's very possible I have done something wrong. 
I struggled to find the definitions of some of the words even though we have been looking at them for the past week or more. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Talia. Great job on completing your crossword. It's good to see that you double checked your work before you posted it. Don't worry if you still aren't sure about some of the words you have heaps of time to become more familiar with them.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.