Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Reflection Section- My Week

My week was far from interesting, I have been to school which isn't great but it's okay. 
Every day is kind of the same, I go to school, go to my classes which depending on the day it can be good but usually, my classes aren't anything great. Then I go home and do nothing yet again and that has pretty much been my week, the few classes that I do enjoy are textiles and social studies, in textiles we have been creating colour wheels which is fun to a degree and in business studies we have been designing t-shirts, mines based off Lana DelRey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Talia,
    I enjoyed reading about your week, even though its quite boring. Maybe next time you could write about what you are learning about in social studies. Other than that this is a great blogpost.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.