Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Phychsiological Profiles



This is a test that we did which told us what side of our brain is most dominant. My right side is most Dominant. Which side of my brain is most Dominant? Right side of the brain is creative and left side is logical and organised.

         Aim- I want to find out how my brain behaves and why?


Method
The method was that we had to finish a quiz which told us which side of the brain is most dominant. We had to answer a lot of questions for example  A. At home, my room has organised drawer and closets. I even try to organise other things around the house.
B. At home, I like the "lived in" look. I clean as I see a need and when I have the time.
Then by answering all these questions it gave Mr Stock a way to try and describe what side of our brain we use the most.

                                                                          Results:
Left brain 30%, Right brain 70%

                                                                   Discussion:
These results mean that I use the right side of my brain more than the left because i'm more creative the organised.

Please comment if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.