Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Ruler Drop Test

Image result for someone catching ruler


Today I was testing the ruler drop test on different people at different ages.

Aim:
To discover if people of different ages have different reflexes. The age difference between the two people I chose is about a year so the first person is 10 and the next is person is 11.  I find it interesting that the younger one did a lot better than the older one but she has also done this test before many time whereas the older one has only ever done it once before.

Method:
I had to find people of different ages in my class I could only find 10 and 11 year old. I  got them to hold their hand out partiality closed then drop the ruler with out them knowing when I was doing it from the height of their thumb, when they caught it I looked to see what Centimetre or Inch there thumb is touching.  I kept a record of what the two people got the lower the measurement the better they did.

Results:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.