Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

100 Words- But its the wrong colour


This is my 100 word challenge writing we had to write about anything but we had to include the phrase "but its the wrong colour". This has to be 100 words no more no less. I found the idea for this story from videos ive seen of kids getting rather expensive and complaining that it was the wrong colour

I was early Sunday morning on my 15th birthday! I rushed down the stairs to find a pile of presents and my mum sitting next to them waiting for me. I paused to admire my pile then dashed to mum's side and ripped open my presents first came a watch next a set of makeup and more. I ripped open the silver and turquoise paper to see my the final present, I opened the box and inside was a brand new top of the line iPhone in bright red I turned to mum and said  “ ‘but it's the wrong colour’ ”.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.