Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

100 Word Challenge

This is my 100 word challenge for this we had to have 100 words no more no less. Mine is about something kind of naughty my best friend and I did. We had to include the phrase Looking back I remember. Then we had to make sure we definitely had 100 words if not we had to add or remove some words.


Looking back I remember,
On my first year of primary school, during interval, I remember going to the bathroom with my best friend Erika and pouring soap all over the floor and taking off our shoes. We skated up and down in our socks for ages even through to class time. As time went on, obviously it was slippery we fell over a lot so  when we finally came back to class our teacher wondered what happened so we told her, but we weren't in trouble, we didn’t even have to clean it. We did, however, make our teacher laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.