Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

Tapu Ae

Tapu Ae

What is Tapu Ae?
This is a game similar to netball. The aim of the game is to knock the tennis balls off the cone. 

What are some of the basic rules?
  1. Only take 2 steps when you have the ball.
  2. You can hit the ball out of your opponent's hand.
  3. Stay on your third of the court.
  4. You can only throw between each third.

What is some of the Te Reo Maori language that we talked about?
Tupu, Ki, Pawero, Papa, Takaro

What was your role in your team for these games?
Officer- Help people figure out what they are doing and where to do it.
What did you enjoy most about the game?
I enjoyed getting to run after the ball and trying to gt it away from other players.
What were some drawbacks that I can think of?
Some of our players didn't share the ball very much and we also didn't spread out very well all of the time.
What could my team do better next time we play?
We could communicate better and share the ball around more and maybe have more sub rotations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Talia,
    I like your blog post. I like how you explained what is tapu ae because when I read it, I understand it staright away. I like how you explained what could my team do better next time we play, you explainned it really well. Maybe next time you could put more Te Reo Maori language about Tapu ae but keep up the great work. I hope I can comment on your blog again.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.