Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

P.E- No I in team

Dodge ball:
You need to try and hit people on the other team with the ball and if you get hit from below the shoulders your out.
You need to stay on your side unless your out if your out go to the back of the court where the team your going against is.

The aim of the game is to hit as many people on the other team as possible.

What you will need:
Bibs,
Balls- 6-15
Teams
Cones


Maths:
We have been doing math about a football field we have worked on perimeter and area. We had to figure out the sizes of multiple lines and areas of the fields then work out the cost of everything and how much we will need.

Is our teamwork improving?
I think that our team work is improving, I do think I could be better but for the main part its pretty good.

Is my fitness level improving?
I think my fitness is defanitly improving alot but not a much as id like. I am able to do more things for longer but next time I would like to

1 comment:

  1. Hello Talia,
    I really like how you have done the layout of your blog post, maybe next time you could explain a different type of dodge-ball could do the maths, dodge-ball and your fitness in different blogs and not talk about 3 different things. Other than that it was a good layout and well explained blog post.
    -Brianna

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.