Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Self managment




Being a good self manager means to me being ready on time with all of the equipment I will need, and making sure I'm sitting somewhere I will get work done and not be distracted my other people.

Today I was a self manager by having my Chromebook fully charged and having all of the books and stationary I would need. I also came to school with the correct uniform and I was on time for school.

To be a better self manager I need to make sure I'm on time for where I need to be and also make sure that I have all of the stationary I will need that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.