Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Learning reflection

Conclusion on what "Whare tapa wha" is and how it illustrates hauora.
Whare tapa wha is about a metaphorical building, each wall is one dimension of your well being and if one wall comes down the rest of the building goes down with it, think about that being your own well being in your physical hauora isn't great right now then the rest of you well being will be affected too.


How did I participate during this lesson?
I participated during this lesson by writing about my own well being, how each of the four dimensions are for me right now and the specifics as to why it is the way it is.


What is the current status of my hauora?
My current well being status is relatively good aside from mental and emotion, though its more plain mentality than emotion this is mainly due to lack of sleep, though I can fix this myself its hard to change patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.