Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Camera angles

Today in English we had a task to work on which was taking pictures from different camera angles and views.

What am I learning?
I
am learning about how to take different photos at different angles and of different things.

How does this work show my learning?
It shows that i know some of the different angles and the titles that go along with them.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
I am wondering if The photos could be any better than they are now and if next time I try this if they could be more focused and prettier.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Talia,
    I think your pictures have pretty good focus and capture the angles well. For the benefit of your reader I would go back and add what each of these techniques is used for. Looking forward to seeing this high standard of work continue.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.