Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Community Impact Projects - Blog questions

I have joined the Christchurch Ōtautahi Community for my Community Impact Projects.

This is my passion because I feel as if other people in my community are much less fortunate than I am and  need things more than I do. 

I am interested in helping the people that are in need of things that they can't afford to buy for themselves, like food and water and also things that keep you clean and warm we should also make sure that any animals they have with them are looked after.

I think I am going to achieve this by running fundraisers to raise the money for those people and animals, we could do a car wash or sausage sizzle or even a mufti day with a gold coin donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.