Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

100 word challenge- Roads Of Terror


Today we had to do a 100 word writing challenge 100 words no more no less then we also had to add the words that I have highlighted and come up with an interesting story line and also an interesting title I chose "Roads Of Terror". Enjoy!

It was 1922 I was driving along a line of pavements and the sun was glaring in my eyes… I crashed…  I lay unconscious in my car which was slowly sinking in a deep river, when finally I awoke everything was blurry all I saw was a  bright red  firetruck  with a shiny ladder and the water that was sharing the car with me… I was trying to stay as still as possible as I was sitting on my deathbed and any movement was life threatening. Finally I was rescued but I lost all my coins and had no money.                                      



-Talia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.