Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

P.E- Relfection

What Games did we play?
Today we played Bench ball and silly bananas but silly bananas was more of a warm up game.

Which game did I enjoy the most?
I enjoyed bench ball the most because it was challenging but in a fun way it was also a very active game.

What skill do I need in order to be a good listener?
In order to be a good listener you need to pay attention, you also need to be doing the right thing at the right time... stop look and listen.

What did I find challenging and why?
I found it hard to ask for the ball because I didn't want to let the team down so I really had to think about asking for the ball because if I didn't I wasn't going to be any help to my team at all.


What communication skills do I need to play bench ball?
you need to be able to ask for the ball and also be listening for a whistle, teacher saying stop. Always follow these three words... Stop,Look and Listen!
What skills do I need to work on next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.