Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Tuesday P.E Game - 18th march

What sport were we presenting? 
On Tuesday we taught our given sport to another team my given sport was Football.

What modifications did our group make?
We decided to make a modification to the game which was that if you score you got to choose a player from the other team to be out for the rest of the game.

What went well?
The way everyone managed to get the ball around and score went really well. 

What would you change?
Next time I think we should work on our communication because it took half of our time trying to explain the game because of people interrupting and yelling.

What were the differences between your first and second game?
The first game I think went better because everyone listened better than the second game where everyone was not focused.

Am I a leader? Why Why not?
 think I can be a leader but it depends on what I'm leading for this type of thing I'm not very good at being a leader but for group tasks such as math I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.