Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Drama Blog Term 2 Week 2

This week in drama we have been working on exercise and healthy eating also known as Physical well being. This week we have started working on some different games and a puppet show which will hopefully be completed next week.

The games we played were
7 up & Tequila. These games were great for making us pay attention and it was also hard trying not to mess up because if you did you would move to the other game but you wouldn't want to leave your friends so when you did get out you were frantically waiting for the moment your friends messed up too.

We tried this activity called laughing yoga where you have to stand and force out a laugh for four seconds then wait for seconds and do it again. This was a very strange concept but when you heard everyone making weird noises it made you really laugh so I think it was a success.

This week we had to make a promise to yourself that we would keep so i had to think long and hard about one that would be hard but not too hard.
What was my promise?
30 minutes a day 5 days a week.
I promise that I will start using my gym everyday.

How is the promise going?
Now so far this is going... I guess you could say its going well I mean its no walk in the park that's for sure but it is fun and rather tiring but I do love the way I feel afterwards.  Mind you in my gym at home I only have a cross trainer an Exercycle,  some weights and some weird yoga ball with handles so I don't have much to work with but I usually time my self so I do 12 minutes on each big machine and 6 minutes with the weights or more if I feel like it but so far that is yet to happen. But overall  I have been going well with this promise.

What fitness do I usually do?
  • I walk home from school everyday unless its raining.
  • I use my gym most days.
  • I walk around school every interval and lunch.
Where I can achieve my goal?
Well considering the gym is at my house it doesn't really require any extra driving so there is no map to put down.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.