Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

What is mental health?

How do I react?

When I am :
Angry I like to walk around the house or block and calm down.
Sad I like to talk to my mum or watch movies to distract me.
Happy  I play with my new puppy because shes cute.

How do I deal with my emotions? 
I usually take a walk to talk to my mum depending on if I want to share whats wrong.
Who is  the best person to talk to when:

I am at home?
My mum she is very kind to me no matter what I have to say we are like best friends thats why I can talk to her.
Or when I'm happy I like to do puzzles with my mum.

I am at school?
Whaea Raewyn she is always kind no matter what and she has a solution to every problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.