Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Poems-Drama

Talia,
Aggressive, charming,  Funny.
Daughter of Anita and Phill,
Who loved dogs, outdoors and travelling,
I feel as if my stomach is eating itself and I love lunch,
I fear the animals of the world won’t be here in 20 odd years, and that we are the cause of this,
I accomplished primary school,
Who wanted to travel the world and see greece in all its glory
Born in ashburton and living in hornby,
Twiss-Harkerss.

T-Terribly short
A- Amazing at being uncoordinated
L- lazy
I- I really love summer
A- Athletically dumb

T- Too Weird
W- Will always stand up for friends
I- Is lacking in friends to stand up for
S- Seriously needs more friends
Scared of electric fences and being killed in my sleep.

Slam poetry is performing a poem in a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.