Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Wonder film study.




What am I learning?
I am learning about people characters, problems people have and looking into ways that different people react to their problems.

How does this show my learning?
It shows my learning by proving that I understand how the characters felt throughout the movie and how they are dealing with these problems.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
I am wondering if there were any other problems that these characters faced that I missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.