Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Vennage timeline



What am I learning?
How to identify and explain the key points in the film. Showing some of the more important parts of the movie

How does this work show my learning?
I've explained each major plot point, which is also showing that I learnt and understand what happened in the movie.

What am I wondering as a result of this learning?
I wonder if in most child friendly movies if there are always kids who are upset or bullied in the beginning and end up with lots of friends or being happy by the end. Because most of the children's movies I have seen end up like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.